Chalet L'Etable is an authentic mountain farmhouse set in the tranquil, picturesque village of Le Biot, just 10 minutes from Morzine, 20 minutes from Lake Geneva and approximately 1 ¼ hours from Geneva airport.
The living area (formerly offering livestock refuge from the cold) and the generously proportioned guest rooms (once a hay loft) have been lovingly converted, using decor inspired by local tradition, to offer our guests the upmost comfort.
During the summer months we are happy to offer sole occupancy of Chalet L'Etable on a self-catered basis
A fully flexible, hassle-free approach...
- Welcome hamper including Bottle of wine, home-baked cake, milk, tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, dishwasher tablets, washing-up liquid
- Advise and booking assistance with airport transfers, activities, equipment hire and childcare
- Sleeps 6-8 people in 3 spacious en-suite bedrooms: Bedrooms can be configured as twin, double (king-size), triple or family (comfortably sleeping 4)
- All bedrooms have access to the external balcony
- Large, fully equipped farmhouse kitchen
- Characterful lounge with wood burning stove
- Large dining room
- Boot room
- Secluded Outdoor Hot-tub (New for 2014/15)
- Outdoor terrace and parking
- English TV, DVD player, ipod docking station, Nintendo wii
- Free wi-fi
- For your comfort we provide luxury duvets, fine Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy towels, hair dryers, and quality toiletries