Chalet L'Etable is an authentic mountain farmhouse offering a cosy retreat in the traditional Savoyard village of Le Biot. It is only minutes from the expansive Portes du Soleil ski area and 1 ¼ hours from Geneva airport.
The living area (formerly offering livestock refuge from the cold) and the generously proportioned guest rooms (once a hay loft) have been lovingly converted, using decor inspired by local tradition, to offer our guests the utmost comfort.
We are happy to provide accommodation on a half board, B & B or self catered basis. Whether you are looking for a week-long stay or just a short break, we aim to make your holiday as memorable as possible.
A personal service...
- Small family-run chalet
- Years of experience in chalet hosting and ski instruction
A fully flexible, hassle-free approach...
- We are happy to arrange and book airport transfers, ski lessons and other activities on your behalf
- Lift passes can be pre-ordered and collected for your arrival
- Ski equipment can be delivered to and fitted at the chalet
- Assistance arranging childcare
- Free daily piste shuttle (B&B and half board guests)
- Delicious home-cooked food
- Packed lunches prepared on request
- Short breaks welcome
- Sleeps 6-8 people in 3 spacious en-suite bedrooms: Bedrooms can be configured as twin, double (king-size), triple or family (comfortably sleeping 4). All bedrooms have access to the external balcony.
- For your comfort we provide luxury duvets, fine Egyptian cotton sheets, fluffy towels, bathrobes, slippers, hair dryers, and quality toiletries
- Outdoor Hot-tub (New for 2014/15)
- Ski room
- Log fire
- English TV, DVD library, ipod docking station, Nintendo wii, darts, selection of board games
- Free wi-fi
- Honesty bar
- Washing and drying facilities available